LAKEWOOD HIGH SCHOOL INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC
Parallel Lines = two lines that never meet. Example; Music program and school funding.
Why does the band program require additional funding?
The marching band & color guard program requires additional funding to help our students to be able to participate in competitions, provide transportation, maintain uniforms and equipment, maintain and acquire needed musical instruments.
Where does the band get their funding?
The band gets funding from fundraising, parent support and donations.
Ways to pay your band/guard fees:
1) Expense slips: When students bring checks to the school, they will use one of these forms to accompany their donation and take it directly to the banker, Diane Green OR 2) Families can pay online
How to pay online
- i. Go to http://lblakewood.schoolloop.com
- ii. Click on webstore
- iii. Product Categories (dropdown menu)
- iv. Band/Color Guard
- v. View details: Submit student first and last name, donation list, and amount
- vi. View cart and checkout
3) How to order your Incredibles uniform instructions (Band only—not guard)
See Below Downloadable Documents
When making a donation please place your student’s name in the memo section. Thank you for your support.